Consultant Interventional Cardiologist is fully responsible to provide the highest standard of clinical care and expertise in the assessment, investigation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in the area of interventional cardiology, He should actively take part in continuous quality improvement activities of the department and hospital to achieve the goals of the organization
– Will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved rota by the Medical Director
– Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting an investigation, analyzing the rest results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up,
– Will admit the patients under his/ her care whenever indicated within the limits of the approved and assigned privileges.
– Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
– Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and his/ her attendants
– Will be responsible for monitoring the patients’ condition and progress and reevaluating/ re-assessment and treating the patient accordingly.
– Will refer the patient to other specialists when necessary, also consult with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
– He/ She must take daily rounds for his/ her In-Patients and referred patients
– He/ She must write the patient’s complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes at the same time.
– He/ She should authenticate and sign the medical record/ progress notes with date, time, and employee ID number, stamp every time. He/ She must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to his! her patients.
– He! She will perform diagnostic or therapeutic procedures for which he/ she is
– specifically privileged according to his/ her qualification, licenses, training & experience
– Will be responsible for approving the Discharge Summary, follow-up’s, Medical Report of his/ her patients.
– Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations. protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services
– Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists,. and other medical staff inpatient care.
– Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of his/ her department.
– Will ensure that Islamic Values and Medical Ethics are respected and strictly observed.
– Will be On-Call as per hospital policy, as needed, and will assume the duties of Coordinator of Department
– Will be responsible to attend the Code Blue (if applicable) and should be involved in all other emergency codes of the hospital.
– Responsible for identifying and appropriately transferring all the Medico-Legal Cases on time with all the proper documentation and information to the hospital management as per the hospital policy
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria